Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Word Wall is ready to go.
My desk is ready to go.
Name tags placed on the desks.
Meeting Area is ready to go.

     Preparing my classroom for 2 weeks stirs up a feeling of excitement for me! Summer is quickly coming to an end. The beginning of the school year is finally here. It is so exciting to be able to start over again. A fresh start for each child with a new teacher and classmates. I am reminded of how lucky I am to have a job and the job I love. I have been busy buying new things for my classroom for weeks. I have been pinning ideas from Pinterest since last Spring. Wow I can't wait to try them! I will keep you up to date as I introduce them to my new class. 
     The name tags are on their desks. 24 new students for me....14 boys and 10 girls! I can't wait to meet them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment